Truck Licensing since 1976


DMV License 51724
Bracken Tax & License Service - Logo

Let Bracken Tax & License
Get You
On The Road

We are licensed by the DMV to issue plates and do registrations right here in our office - for both commercial trucks and private passenger vehicles.

Contact us today

Whether it’s a BOC3 or DOT number,
Bracken Tax in Southern California handles all Operating Authorities

If you are running interstate, the federal government requires that you get your FMCSA permit, a DOT number, a BOC3 and UCR. Bracken Tax & License will take care of all of this for you in Los Angeles, Fontana, the Inland Empire, and beyond. Our company can also get your CA number, which allows you to run in California. We can also apply for your California motor carrier permit. Our expert team is able to guide you through this entire process, to ensure the best results and satisfaction possible. From start to finish, we are at your service! Our company is completely qualified, bonded, insured, and licensed to issue on-site vehicle registration and plates for BOTH commercial and private passenger vehicles.

We can do the setup, updates and renewals for the following authorities:


  • DOT
  • BOC3
  • UCR

State of California:

  • CA Number
  • CA Motor Carrier Permits